The Bernadotte Suite
The Grand Hôtel's ties to the Swedish Royal Family are many. Escape the everyday in the Bernadotte Suite on the third floor, named after the King's uncle Sigvard, who was commissioned to decorate the entire hotel floor in collaboration with Svenskt Tenn. Today, Empire-style fringes and handcrafted wall-paper perfect this exquisitely designed retreat. What has not changed however is the breathtaking views of the Stockholm waterfront and Royal Palace.
With 165 sqm (1776 sqf) of luxury living to enjoy, the Bernadotte Suite has two beautifully furnished bedrooms with sumptuous beds. Then there's the sitting room, the perfect space for all sorts of activities or simply curling up on the plush sofa. The dining room, with its hand-painted wall-paper is the suite’s most eye-catching space, with a sizable table for six that is perfect for in-suite dining or meetings. Whatever the weather outside, it is always warm and welcoming in the Bernadotte suite.
Rates: SEK 45 000 per night
BOOKING OF OUR SIGNATURE SUITES
Please contact our reservation department by phone or e-mail if you want more information, price information or if you want to book one of our signature suites.
Phone: +46 8 679 35 60
The Grand Hôtel is a five-star deluxe hotel with all that it entails.
Deluxe in-room amenities include:
- Complimentary access to our exclusive Fitness Center and spa
- Complimentary high-speed, high-security Internet access, wired or WIFI
- Smart TV with complimentary news, music, sports, movie and radio channels
- Bathroom with bath, shower, bathrobes and slippers
- Well-equipped kitchenette
- Fully stocked minibar with cool drinks and tasty nibbles
- Fruit plate and beautiful flowers from our in-house florist
- Personal in-room safe for valuables
- Choice of complimentary daily newspaper
- Silk bathrobes
- Coffee machine
- Etro toiletries
- DUX bed (King/Twin)
- Complete selection of his & hers personal grooming items
- Electrical adapters
- Hair dryer